It has been long enough since the Rupee symbol got approved by the Indian government.But still many of us don’t have the keyboards with the rupee symbol on it. And also it won’t be a good option for the laptop owners to buy a separate keyboard just in order to type this symbol.
So in today’s post we are going to share with you guys,how to type this symbol on any computer with any keyboard.
Here are the steps :
Steps to install the font :
- Download the rupee font from here.
- Once the download is complete double click on it.
- Click on the install button
Steps to use the font :
- Open your text editor.
- From the drop down menu select the “Rupee” font.
- In order to type the Rupee symbol just press the “Grave Accent” key(located just above the tab key)
Currently this symbol will work only on systems those have installed this font..
Do check it out and share your views in the comments section. Also share with us other ways of typing the rupee Symbol.