Own a Nokia Smartphone or Just love the Nokia Hardware ??. Yes till the date on the front of hardware Nokia is ahead of every other mobile company. But Nokia has lost it’s market due it’s OS. The operating system like Android, iOS are way ahead of what Nokia offers, the Symbian. Also the app market of these two OS are too big as compared to Nokia Ovi Store.
So if you wanna have the hardware of Nokia but the Android OS we have the way here for you by which you can install Android on your Nokia smartphone. Well to get that you will have to just scroll down the page.
Requirements for installing android on your Nokia:
1. A computer system running on Ubuntu
2. Nokia 810 (also works with N800 and N770)
and yes a little patience of course ..
Here we go installing Android on your mobile :-
1 . The first and foremost step backup your mobiles all data.
2. Remove SD card from your device.
3. The battery should be fully charged.
4. Download the following files
) The Flasher required for flashing your mobile.) The Android filesystem
c) The Android OS
d) Download and Install gparted
5. Connect your mobile to computer via USB in ON state
6. Run Gparted and you will need to create three partitions, first and second will be FAT 32, third should be ext3 with a minimum size of 128 MB.
7. Note the device’s name – here it is /dev/sdb
8. Mount the ext3 file system we have created – go to command line and type ” sudo mount-t ext3 /dev/sdb3 /android ”
and ya be sure you change the /dev/sdb3 to name of the your device
9. Now go to “/android” and extract the file system and at command line type “ cd /android ” after that type “ sudo tar -xjpvf /home/$USER/Desktop/nitdroid/rootfs-nitdroid.tar.bz ”
Change the $USER name your username or change the whole path by to where you downloaded the android files.
10. After completing unmount the file system ny typing “ sudo umount /android ”
11. Now turn off your mobile and unplug it from all cables.
12. To make the flashing software executable type “ chmod a+x flasher-3.0-static ”
13. Leaving the phone switched off connect the your mobile to computer.
14. Run the flashing software by typing “ sudo ./flasher-3.0-static -f -k zImage-nitdroid-n8x0 –enable-rd-mode -R ”
15. A message will pop on the screen displaying ” Device not found, waiting “. This means flashing software is looking for your device.
16. On the N810, hold down the “Switch” button (The one which looks like two overlapping squares, just under the camera). With the button held down, push the power button.
17. You will see message on your PC’s screen that the device is being flashed. Wait for about a minute and your device will be flashed within the time.
18. Now unplug your device and restart it, you will see this screen.
19. Rebooting takes about 5 minutes. If it takes more than that Refer to our troubleshooting.
If it android does not get installed on your device gets screwed up don’t panic here is the way you can get out of it and install the official firmware
1. Download the latest software from this
2. Switch off your device and and plug the USB cable in your N810.
3. Run the flash software typing “ sudo ./flasher-3.0 -F RX-44_DIABLO_5.2008.43-7_PR_COMBINED_MR0_ARM.bin -f -R ”
Be sure you replace the “RX-44…….” by the latest software name.
4. You will once again see the message that software is looking for the device .
5. On the N810, hold down the “Switch” button (The one which looks like two overlapping squares, just under the camera). With the button held down, push the power button.
Yipee… you got the brand new Nokia N810 :).
Have any others ways to install android on Nokia . Share us through your comments ..
Incoming search terms:
- install android on nokia 500
- android software for nokia 500
- instalar android en nokia 500
- How to install android on nokia 500
- nokia 500 android
- nokia 500 android install
- nitdroid nokia 500
- android os for nokia 500
- installing android on nokia 500
- android for nokia 500